Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile
Category Archives: Cleaning
After a long day at work, it’s hard to find the time to do household chores, especially when you have to make dinner and take care of other household tasks. Chores are also not that fun for most people, so it’s another task that we have a habit of procrastinating. One of the best ways to avoid procrastination is to set a goal and make a commitment to meet your goal, preferably with a deadline. This rule can help you to accomplish almost anything in your home.
When you get home from work, which area of your home bothers you the most? I know that I can’t cook in the kitchen if it’s messy, so I will spend a few minutes cleaning up before preparing a meal. The family room, or whichever room in which you relax, should also be relatively neat so that you’re not staring at clutter. A clean and clutter-free home will also Continue reading