Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile
Category Archives: Decorating
Decorating ideas for the home. Small space ideas. Furniture and design.
Another fun and frugal idea for organizing items in your bathroom. Continue reading →
We spend a lot of time in our family rooms, dens, and sometimes living rooms, so it can be hard to keep them tidy and organized at ALL times. Here’s a multi-purpose storage solution that can hide the clutter in a snap! Continue reading →
Do you have bags, books and random items creating clutter near the door, that you need to return to the store/friend/library? Learn about my CastAway the Clutter “Exit Station” is today’s blog post. Continue reading →
You’ve probably heard the saying, “less is more”. People are realizing that bigger isn’t always better. The more space you have, the more you need to clean and maintain. Here are 8 tips for making a small space feel bigger. Continue reading →