Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile
Category Archives: Bathroom
Bathrooms can be a real challenge to organized. Take it from me – we have small bathrooms in our home and have had to be quite creative. Here’s a neat idea that gives each member of the family their own storage bin. Continue reading
I love how you can make a small space feel functional and organized with the right organizing products. Learn about 4 of my faves in my next blog, and feel free to share your own successes! Continue reading
The bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in the home, so keeping it clean and clutter-free is important. Read my 9 steps for tackling a declutter and organizing project in your bathroom. Continue reading