One of the biggest challenges for busy moms is not having enough time to get everything done. In my free special report I provide 21 easy ways to reclaim more time in your day. Here are 5 more time management tips for you to work on.
1. When you use something in your home, remember to put it back. If it has no home, take a moment to think about the most logical place for it to be and then set up an organizational system to use, moving forward.
2. Stop Procrastinating. Avoid waiting, when you can do it now.
3. When someone asks you a favor, think first before saying yes. Give pause and then tell them you will get back to them. This way, you’ll have the time to decide if you actually want to, or are truly able to help, or have the time.
4. Go through your mail every day or every other day and make decisions to avoid paper piles. Create files or folders to organize the paper and mail that you receive often,
5. Always feeling rushed and overwhelmed? What can you give up, or get help with? Write down all of your tasks and responsibilities and see what you can eliminate.
To receive more tips like this, and get a bonus special report, sign up for my “Take Back Control of Your Life and Family” ezine near the top of this page.
You may also like my free report:
21 Easy Ways to Find More Time