A repurposed garden lattice is put to good use with this summer storage solution from Martha Stewart. No more running back and forth between the kitchen and the grill! The site recommends mounting a piece of garden lattice near your grill and attaching metal S hooks to hang all of your barbecuing essentials. Martha suggests using stainless steel bins and racks, which are rust-resistant, to hold smaller grilling tools. Hang an oven mitt, grill brush, tongs, spatulas and other utensils within reach for a summer full of stress-free cookouts!
Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile