Baseball practice on Monday…playing catch in the yard on Tuesday…soccer game on Wednesday…a trip to the batting cages on Thursday. By the end of the week, you’re standing in the garage, knee-deep in a sporty mess! Let the Racor Ball Rack (available on Amazon.com) do the sports-equipment wrangling for you. Bungee cords across the front of the rack keep up to 12 balls in place, allowing kids to reach in and pull out the one they want. This storage unit also has a removable bag for smaller tennis balls, golf balls, and baseballs as well as hooks to store bats and gloves. Mount the rack, which holds up to 30 pounds, right on the garage wall to make a designated space for sports-related clutter.
Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile