Are you struggling to keep your kitchen cabinet or pantry organized? Whether you have a traditional pantry, or you store your canned and dry foods inside the kitchen cabinets, you can find kitchen organization solutions to fit your needs. Here are 5 organizing solutions that may help:
1. Glide-out shelves: For a custom solution, you can look at a product like Shelf Genie. Shelf Genie are glide-out shelving installed inside your cabinets and can be used to store food or non-food items. This product can be installed inside almost any cabinet in your home, not just the kitchen. Photo credit: Shelf Genie
2. Expanding shelves: One of my favorite products, expanding shelves, are 3-tiered shelves used to store and organize canned goods and spices. This one pictured is made out of eco-friendly bamboo. Photo credit: Stacks and Stacks
3. Bakeware organizers: This organizer will help you to keep your baking pans and cookie sheets neat and organized. There are similar organizers for pot and plastic storage container lids too. Photo credit: Miles Kimball
4. Pantry organizers: Do you have seasoning packet mixes everywhere? This organizer can help to control the clutter of smaller items, like seasoning packets, soup mixes or drink packets. The attractive mesh design allows you to also see what’s inside, plus it’s divided into compartments to keep the contents organized. Photo credit: The Container Store.
5. Can organizers. This canned food or soda organizer is another great way to store and organize canned goods. It’s 3 tiered so it helps to maximize the space in your cabinet or pantry shelf. Be sure to measure your shelves, including depth and height, before purchasing. Photo credit: Organize it.