One package you won’t want to open next holiday season: the dented cardboard box labeled “Christmas” that jingles with the sound of broken glass. Those fragile glass ornaments present a storage challenge every year, until now. The geniuses at Martha Stewart strike again with this simple (and cheap) idea for organizing and protecting your ornaments. The site suggests hot gluing paper cups onto a piece of cardboard cut to fit in the bottom of a storage bin. Each ornament can then be wrapped in tissue and tucked into a cup for extra padding. Stack multiple layers inside one storage bin and use egg cartons to store smaller easy-to-lose ornaments.
Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile