Come prepared for any summer adventure or mishap with this creative summer car kit from Martha Stewart. The site suggests including a plastic drop cloth for picnics on wet grass or to spread out in the trunk when transporting messy items. An accordion file system is perfect for holding small things like maps, printed directions, flashlights, and phone chargers. Include a pile of newspaper and plastic grocery bags for wrapping up fragile garage sale finds or treats from the farmer’s market. Keep paper towels and wipes tucked inside the kit for ice cream spills and other sticky messes. Use a sturdy cooler to hold all of these summer essentials and stash the whole kit in the trunk. You’ll be ready for anything summer sends your way!
Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile