If you’re looking for a way to keep all of Fido’s necessities organized and out of sight, try this nice looking storage idea from Better Homes and Gardens. An armoire with shelves, like the ones for sale on the shop Better Homes and Gardens page, can be a great place to store your pet’s food, treats, and grooming items. Designate an entire shelf for pet toys to keep them out from underfoot. The insides of the doors on this armoire are actually chalkboards, a perfect spot to jot down a reminder that you’re low on Fido’s favorite treats!
Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile