Do you have a bunch of out of date prescription pills because you never got around to decluttering your medicine cabinet? It’s not safe to just throw them in the trash, so we tend to hang on to them until we can dispose of them properly. Well, on Saturday, April 26, the US Drug Enforcement Agency will have their annual National Prescription Drugs Take Back Day. This is a free event and will be the 8th year that pharmacists will be accepting your old and unused prescription drugs (US). I also wrote an announcement with more details on my Examiner page. Read more about the event, including why it’s not safe to throw your medicines in the trash, or flush it down the toilet. Take Back Your Drugs Day Visit the US Drug Enforcement Agency’s website to find a drug drop-off location near you.
Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile