Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile
Tag Archives: cooking healthy meals
Many of my clients complain about not having enough time to cook, and of course, they feel that it’s easier to pick something up from a local restaurant or fast food joint, than it is to shop for ingredients and prepare a meal when they get home from work. For many busy professionals and busy families, making a weekly, or even monthly plan can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be if you know where to start. Start small by picking a favorite meal type. For example, a slow cooker meal, an oven roast or casserole can provide a good hearty and healthy meal for a family, for one or two nights, and before you know it you’ll be cooking enough for 3 or 4 nights a week. Even one home-cooked meal a week is better than no home-cooked meals.
Here are some tips to get started with a healthy meal plan: Continue reading