Subscribe to my blog updates
- House Cleaning Checklist – Making Time to Clean and Declutter Your Home
- Why You Should Get Organized in 2017
- Organizing your Black Friday shopping trip to save time and money
- Howard County Community Shred Event
- The Clutter Buster Guide to Tidying Up – An Organizing Q&A Seminar
- More Maryland shredding events
Take Back Control of Your Paper!
Jacquie’s Pins on Pinterest
Join Me On Facebook!
View My LinkedIn Profile
Tag Archives: getting organized for the holidays
Black Friday is coming up in a couple of weeks. If shopping on Black Friday is a tradition for you, start planning now so that you don’t waste time, money and end up with a bunch of clutter that you hadn’t planned on purchasing! Continue reading
The holidays are right around the corner. Do you just wing it or do you have organized systems in place? Getting organized is the key to a less chaotic holiday season. Once you have systems in place, you will feel more in control every year and can even begin planning next year’s holiday season in January! Here’s what I recommend. Continue reading
Today, my holiday organizing tips were featured in the fabulous Huffington Post online newspaper! Mia Redrick, columnist and mom strategist, shared my 6 Tips to Stay Organized This Holiday Season. Highlights include organizing tips on holiday shopping, holiday meal planning, holiday gift … Continue reading